Friday, February 22, 2013

All Things Sapphire!

Hello,

I just wanted to sum up all Sapphire information in one sweep to make it easier and less scattered.

STALKING SAPPHIRE, published by Diversion Books, is the first book in my New Adult Sapphire Series and is coming out April 23 2013. It will be available on iTunes/iBooks, Kobo, Sony, Amazon's Kindle, Barnes&Noble's Nook, Google Books.

You can PRE-ORDER STALKING SAPPHIRE right now and download a free sample (the first few chapters) if you have iTunes/iBooks.

If you don't  feel I torture you enough with my blog, you can also follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/authormiathompson and @mia_thomp on Twitter.

SILENCING SAPPHIRE, published by Diversion Books, is the second book in the Sapphire Series and is coming out sometime, hopefully, in the spring of 2013.

That's all for now folks...
Ya'll come back now, you he-ah?

Xoxo,
Mia





No comments:

Post a Comment