Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Good Day for both me and Michael Bublé

Hello,

Woke up this morning to sunshine, breakfast in bed, and bird song; Walt Disney style. Okay, maybe it was more like overcast, cereal by the kitchen counter, and the raspy caw of a crow, but let's not split hairs here.

I woke up to good news from Diversion Books about STALKING SAPPHIRE and I'm about as giddy as a school girl right now; coincidentally I was wearing pigtails when I read the email.

Though I know I've put in years of work on the novel and had many, many, many...well you get the point... ups and downs on the road which lead to this very spot, I also feel like I suddenly stepped outside one day and everything was going right. Like my life has, after way too many wrong paths, finally found the right road. Poetic, I know. The fact that some of the text above may or may not be from a Michael Bublé song is neither here nor there.

What is the good news you ask? Well, I can't tell you.
That's mean, I agree--not to even speak of anticlimactic--but it's not official yet. Once it is, I will share, over-share, and most likely bore you to death with this piece of news...I solemnly swear.

Xoxo,
Mia









No comments:

Post a Comment