Thursday, June 6, 2013

SILENCING SAPPHIRE's Release Date

I'm very excited to announce that the release date of SILENCING SAPPHIRE, the Stalking Sapphire sequel, is OCTOBER 1, 2013, published by Diversion Books.

Though I know I still have a long road ahead of me with the manuscript--including implementing notes--knowing the release date is like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. In case you've ever heard the quote, "sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train." it's not what I mean.

Two years ago, I was dying to have my material even glanced at by professionals, and now I'm about to have two books published in the same year. I feel extremely lucky and, I have to say, blessed.

All the luckiness has very little to do with me and much to do with the extraordinary people that surround me and the series. I've been allowed the privilege of getting to grow and hone my skill around a group of strong, intelligent, and very successful women in the publishing industry.
Without them and their knowledge, insight, and wisdom, Sapphire would have gotten nowhere.

For those who have already read Stalking Sapphire and don't want to wait until October 1 for the sequel, I've got two things up my sleeve for yah.

First, I recently joined Wattpad and will be putting up the first two chapters of SILENCING SAPPHIRE shortly. If you're a book-lover, Wattpad has a really nice, free, online community of people who do just that; love books. Please note that this might NOT be the final draft of the first two chapters, just A draft. It's pre pro-editing, proper eBook formatting, and all that good stuff, so don't be surprised if you find some of my previously mentioned Swedish-isms still in there.

Second, the complete eBook of SILENCING SAPPHIRE will be up on NetGalley before the release date. Anyone can join and send a request for the book, all they ask is that you do a review in exchange for the free copy. The minute it's up and request-ready, I will spread the news like there's no tomorrow.

For you are interested in either site, here are the links:
http://www.wattpad.com/
https://www.netgalley.com/

Xoxo,
Mia



No comments:

Post a Comment