Thursday, August 29, 2013

Upcoming Book Club for Stalking Sapphire

Hi,

It is with glorious joy, that I'm announcing....drum roll, please....
a STALKING SAPPHIRE Book Club on Wattpad!


On Friday, Sept. 6, 2013, the first three chapters of my New Adult Thriller, Stalking Sapphire, will be up on Wattpad for all to read. Every Friday following  (13th, 20th, and so on), three more chapters will be up, until the entire novel can be read for free!

I will be there to chime in, answer questions, and give behind-the-scenes tidbits of how certain things came about in the novel.

I believe I'm only the third published author to have a book club on Wattpad, and I'm absolutely honored to get to join the company of fabulous authors Meg Cabot (Princess Diaries) and Amanda Hocking (The Watersong series).

More details to come...

Xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment