Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Publisher's Weekly

Hi Everyone,

The Wattpad Stalking Sapphire Book Club just launched last week! It's going amazing so far, I couldn't be happier.

Woke up to this spectacular article in Publisher's Weekly:

 
The Stalking Sapphire Book Club and all the wonderful things that come with it, is a very bright sun in my otherwise chaotic horizon right now. Silencing Sapphire is due very, very soon to Diversion Books and I'm scrambling to do what needs to be done. My days consists of loads of rewriting, loads of coffee, power bars, early mornings and late nights.
 
But, like I've said before, if I got to pick something to be stressed about, I would pick this. It's not a bad problem to have. I merely want the universe to grant my wish of turning a day into 30 hours instead of 24. I have a feeling my motion will be denied.
 
Xoxo,
Mia
 
 
 

2 comments: