Thursday, October 24, 2013

Silencing Sapphire Read & #NALitChat

Hi Everyone!

It's been two days since the SILENCING SAPPHIRE release party and I have to say, I'm still suffering from a bit of a hangover.
Big thanks to everyone who came and helped celebrate my big day!
Since I've all of my attention has been aimed on my computer for the past year, a night of getting to be social and have fun was MUCH needed!

An hour before the Release Party, I had a pre-party on Google Hangout where I, among other things, read chapter 3 from SILENCING SAPPHIRE.

If you missed it, no problem. Here it is.




I'm very much looking forward to my guest spot on Twitter/Google+/Youtube broadcast with #NALitChat. You can tune in tonight (10/24) at 9 Pm Eastern Time and listened to me and authors,
Amy Evans, E.J Wesley, and Michelle Muto, chat about the topic New Adult Beyond Romance.

Xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment